Wednesday 8 September 2021

Tongan Language Week

It is language Tongan week and I have been doing lots of learning in Tongan.
 
Our home learning slides:


                                                           I drew pictures of things starting  
                                                                        with the letter Cc.

I can count in Tongan 
for numbers from 1-20.

                                                               I can say the name of shapes 
                                                                              in Tongan.

I drew a heilala. It is the 
National Flower of Tonga.

                                                      I decorated a turtle with Pasifika patterns.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, Congratulations on getting the Duffy certificate this week for all the great work you have been doing online. Your Tongan work is beautiful, I love your patterns on your turtle and you have coloured it in so carefully. We look forward to hearing you tell us the numbers and shapes in Tongan when we are back at school. Well Done, keep up the great work.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.